Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Week 10 EOC: My plans for the future

My plans for the future my first step is to finish school, with my associates in Culinary. My last few quarters of school I plan on being in contact with a Cruise line and working on acquiring a job with them for a year or so to payoff my student loans and gain more work experience. When I have time off from the Cruise line I plan on starting up my food truck which will be called "Clara & Beulah Mae's Southern and Jamaican Cuisine.
I have been working in kitchens just as a line cook way before I started my Culinary journey and I see now that I wouldn't mind working under a company being a Sous Chef if the pay is good well real good but I plan on having my own business whether it's just me and my food truck or being a celebrity private Chef.
 I still have many options but I have narrowed it down to either working on a Cruise line or being a private Chef. One of my instructors told me when I first started AI is that we will change our minds a million times before we graduate I agreed with him to a certain point, I believe if you know exactly what you wanna do what your goals are set a plan and stick to it which I personally would like to do all three, in this order : as soon a i graduate start working on a cruise line for a year to pay off student loans and stack money for my food truck when I come back from being on tour with the cruise have my food truck business and also being a private celebrity chef on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment